After Effects, Photoshop Dersleri, 3DS Max Bilgi Paylaşım Forumları
Şu an ya üyemiz değilsiniz yada giriş yapmadınız, tüm imkanlarımızdan yararlanamıyorsunuz!
Üyemiz iseniz aşağıdaki bağlantılarımızdan Giriş yaparak, üyemiz değilseniz Kayıt olarak kısıtlamayı kaldırabilirsiniz.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Şu an ya üyemiz değilsiniz yada giriş yapmadınız, tüm imkanlarımızdan yararlanamıyorsunuz!
Üyemiz iseniz aşağıdaki bağlantılarımızdan Giriş yaparak, üyemiz değilseniz Kayıt olarak kısıtlamayı kaldırabilirsiniz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
En son konular
» Yıldız Sinema Günleri
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptySalı 25 Ocak 2022, 16:12 tarafından ytusinema

» epic games reklamı
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyPerş. 12 Eyl. 2019, 14:02 tarafından ainoslu.22

» Hesap silimi ya da banlanma
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyC.tesi 31 Ağus. 2019, 09:04 tarafından gariban

» 10. Yıldız Kısa Film Festivali Geliyor!
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyPaz 14 Mayıs 2017, 10:38 tarafından ytusinema

» After Effects Uzmanı Aranıyor (Ankara)
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyCuma 14 Nis. 2017, 13:58 tarafından Kün Medya Yapım

» İÇERİ BAK LÜTFEN KAFAYI YİCEM
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptySalı 11 Nis. 2017, 10:55 tarafından korsankirici

» After Effects - Neon Text Efekti - Ders 8
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyPerş. 30 Mart 2017, 15:32 tarafından theyamak

» After Effects - Tanıtım Animasyonu Kurumsal - Ders 7
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyPerş. 30 Mart 2017, 15:31 tarafından theyamak

» After Effects - Retro Intro Yapımı - Ders 6
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders EmptyPerş. 30 Mart 2017, 15:31 tarafından theyamak

Giriş yap

Şifremi unuttum

Kimler hatta?
Toplam 106 kullanıcı online :: 0 Kayıtlı, 0 Gizli ve 106 Misafir :: 2 Arama motorları

Yok

[ Bütün listeye bak ]

Sitede bugüne kadar en çok 1614 kişi Paz 10 Tem. 2016, 20:42 tarihinde online oldu.
Istatistikler
Toplam 12710 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: ceren0

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 60796 mesaj attılar bunda 6689 konu
En iyi yollayıcılar
haziran
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Vote_lcapTornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Voting_barTornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Vote_rcap 
boronzox
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Vote_lcapTornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Voting_barTornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Vote_rcap 
Hale
olivon
render
alpino
Joker
aloha34
mobidik
ypr

Anahtar-kelime

Sosyal yer imi

Sosyal yer imi reddit      

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde After Effects, Photoshop Dersleri, 3DS Max Bilgi Paylaşım Forumları adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders

Aşağa gitmek

Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Empty Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders

Mesaj  Admin Ptsi 25 Ekim 2010, 10:15

Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Header

In this tutorial I am going to create a detailed screwdriver. I will use loft technique for modeling both metal and handle part of it. So let’s start…

1- First we want to create handle. In Front view create three NGon and one Star same as the below pic.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver01
You may ask now why I am using NGon instead of Circle. I will answer this question after some more steps of this tutorial.

2- Now we need to create a Line as our loft path. This line should be around 80. Enable Snap and make sure in its setting just Grid Points is active. In Front view draw a Line around 80. I am not caring what system unit you are using. Just try to keep proportion between path and shapes. Rename this line to Handle Path.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver03
3- Select Handle Path shape and in Create Panel go to Compound Objects and click on the Loft.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver04
4- In the Loft parameters, in Creation Method roll out click on Get Shape button and then choose NGon01 from the scene. As you can see in below pic, the Ngon01shape extrude along the path.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver05
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver06
- Change the Path filed value to 16. Active Get Shape button and choose Star01.So from 16% of the path Star01 will start extruding along path. But notice that between 10% to 16% there is blending transition from NGon to Star.

Before we move forward I would like to tell you why I used NGon with Circular option checked instead of just using a simple Circle shape. I have done this tutorial with Circle too. Below you can see the result.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver07
In loft number, I used NGon. You can see that there is a clean transition between Ngon and Star. However in loft number 2 because I used Circle shape this transition is not as clean as number 1.
The problem is not the circle. What you should notice is the number of vertices between two shapes. Look at the below pic. Circle just have 4 vertices while in NGon we could define the number of vertices and check the Circular to make a nice curvature in NGon. We have choose 24 sides for NGon just because our Star has 24 sides.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver08
When the number of vertices between two shapes is not equal, Loft interpolates topology of the surface to transition from vertices.

Ok let’s continue our modeling…

7- Move to 64% of our loft model with typing 64 in Path field. While Get Shape is active, click on the Star01.

8- Enter 78 in Path field and this time choose NGon02.

9- Finally change the Path filed value to 100 and select NGon03. 100% is end of our path.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver09
Now just add more points between first and last point. Then move them and change their type from corner, Bezier-smooth and Bezier-corner. The pic below shows that how I add and modify points in Scale Deformation dialog.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver12
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver13
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver14
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Mscrewdriver16
Make sure that Linear Interpolation is checked in Skin Parameters roll out.
Tornavida modelleme ingilizce ders Final
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Varsa Çalıştığınız Firma : Kale Web Solitions
Mesaj Sayısı : 338
Yaş : 41
Nerden : Ankara
Meslek : Webmaster
Kullandığınız Programlar : Hepsinden biraz
Puanları : 902